The NetBet sign-up offers are desirable, and, in this article, we will review them, and all that the bookie has to offer new and existing customers.
NetBet’s Current Sign Up Offers and Bonuses
- 1 NetBet’s Current Sign Up Offers and Bonuses
- 1.1 Steps for Getting the NetBet Sing Up Offer by Registering to the Platform
- 1.2 Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
- 1.3 Winning Scenario Using the NetBet Welcome Bonus
- 1.4 Losing Scenario Using the NetBet Welcome Offer
- 1.5 NetBet’s Casino Welcome Bonus and Specific Conditions & Terms
- 1.6 Poker Welcome Bonus and Specific Conditions Related to It
- 2 NetBet’s Additional Features and Top Reasons to Sign Up
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions Regarding NetBet’s Platform
- 3.1 What types of payment methods are available on NetBet?
- 3.2 What are the minimum and maximum limits I can withdraw?
- 3.3 What are my withdrawal options?
- 3.4 What is the withdrawal processing time?
- 3.5 Where can I get the NetBet mobile app?
- 3.6 Is there a specific mobile sports offer?
- 3.7 Does NetBet offer Virtual Sports?
- 4 Final Conclusion on NetBet’s Sign Up Offers and Bonuses
Steps for Getting the NetBet Sing Up Offer by Registering to the Platform
Before you can enjoy sports betting on one of the most popular platforms in the UK, you will have to register. We created a list of steps for you to follow to make it as simple as possible for all new customers.
- Open the NetBet online website.
- Click on the Login button and then on the “Sign Up NOW” link on the window’s bottom.
- Another alternative is to click on the “Join Now” button on the welcome bonus banner and then again once you read the welcome offer details.
- You have to fill out the registration form with your details and create account details, like a username, password, etc.
- Accept the site’s terms and conditions and decide if you want to receive any promotional offers via the contact methods you entered.
- Click on the final button and finish creating your account.
Before you make your first deposit, you will have to verify your account. You can do that by sending proofs of identity, payment method, and address to NetBet’s support team. You will have to provide one of the following documents:
- A Passport or Driving License copy or photo.
- A recent Utility Bill or Council Tax Bill statement.
- A recent bank or card statement proving that the payment method is yours.
Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
NetBet gives their new customers a chance to get a 50% match bonus of up to £50. The maximum amount you have to deposit the first time to get the bonus is £100. Even if you deposit more than that, you won’t receive a bigger prize than £50. Here are the terms and conditions you need to worry about.
- You have to enter a unique promo code during registration to be eligible for the welcome bonus.
- You will receive your welcome bonus automatically once you make your first deposit to your account.
- You have to complete an 8x wagering requirement before you can withdraw anything.
- You can only complete the requirements on trebles and upwards at odds of 1.60 or higher.
- If you place multiple bets on the same event, that won’t count toward completing the wagering requirement.
- If you place Combo bets, you can include all bet types as long as they are placed on odds of 1.60 or greater.
- Tricast and Forecast wagers on Horse Racing don’t count toward completing the wagering requirement.
- If you don’t make your first deposit within twenty-four hours of entering the bonus code, you won’t be eligible for the bonus.
- You have sixty days to complete the wagering requirements.
- If you deposit via Skrill or Neteller, you won’t be eligible for the bonus.
Winning Scenario Using the NetBet Welcome Bonus
After you receive the deposit match, you would want to complete the wagering requirements. Let’s say that you placed a bet with a £10 stake on a treble with odds of 2.0 on the first selection, 1.9 on the second selection, and 1.7 on the third selection. Keep in mind that all the odds are above 1.60 like mentioned in the terms and conditions. At these odds, your total returns would be £64.60, which means that you will have a profit of £54.60 if you win the wager.
Losing Scenario Using the NetBet Welcome Offer
Not every wager you place is a winning one, and you will have to be prepared to lose once in a while if you are lucky. Once you get your matched bonus and if you decide to place a wager of £10 on a treble with odds of 2.00, 1.60, and 1.74, then you will potentially get returns of £55.68 if you win. But if you lose the wager, you will not gain anything, and you will lose the £10 stake you placed.
NetBet’s Casino Welcome Bonus and Specific Conditions & Terms
NetBet provides an attractive Casino welcome bonus to its customers. If you enter a unique promo code during your first deposit, you will receive a doubled amount of £200. As a bonus to the welcome bonus, you get 10 Vegas Free Spins to keep you interested in the games in that section as well. Here are the specific conditions you have to follow:
- The welcome offer is only valid if you winter the unique promo code during your first deposit or transfer from Sports.
- You will receive a 100% match bonus up to £200 and 10 Vegas Free Spins on the Age of the Gods™ games.
- You can only play your free spins on the Vegas tab or section, and you can see them once you open any of the Age of the Gods games.
- The free spins are active for seven days before they disappear.
- You won’t be eligible for the offer if you deposit via Skrill or Neteller.
- Before you can withdraw your casino bonus, you have to play through it 30 times.
- The free Vegas spins have a 50x wagering requirement before you can withdraw any funds.
- The match bonus is valid for one week before it disappears.
Poker Welcome Bonus and Specific Conditions Related to It
NetBet has a separate section for Poker enthusiasts. The welcome bonus is connected to your first deposit once again, and you can get a 200% bonus up to £1,500. Like other welcome offers, this one is subject to specific terms and conditions. As a bonus to the bonus, you will also get £20 free cash, three exclusive entries in the VIP Instant Win, and two exclusive entries for the Daily Final freeroll. There are three stages to receiving your bonus. When you get 100 points, you release the first £2 of the bonus. Each time you get 135 points, you get another part of the prize up to £8. The bonus’s final stage is each time you reach 200 points, and you release another £2 bonus up to £1,490. You can only earn points from poker tables and tournaments. Casino games and free games don’t award you with points to receive your welcome bonus. You can read more about the prize on the NetBet Poker section of their platform.
NetBet’s Additional Features and Top Reasons to Sign Up
NetBet has a few exciting features you can benefit from. Besides their user-friendly platform and the regular number of bonuses they offer existing customers, we have created a list of the most popular online and mobile platforms. There are plenty of sports and markets available for sports betting enthusiasts and a wide diversity of things you can do on the platform besides bet on sports.
This feature serves as a Bet Builder feature on the platform and allows you to combine same-event selections in an accumulator. You can see all the available markets you can choose from in the Bet Maker menu once you add the first selection to the bet slip. You will manually have to enter your stake, but the odds are calculated automatically. This feature is only available on mobile, and you can’t use cash-out in combination with it. You can only add up to six selections in one same-event ACCA. The feature is only available on pre-game and in-play Football and Basketball matches.
Cash-Out is very popular on all single and accumulator bets on NetBet. You can use it from the website and mobile platforms, and it works by settling your wager early and receiving a part of your stake back. Other factors determine how much you get back, like the odds at the cash-out time and how the match or matches are progressing. Using the feature is easy, and you won’t have any trouble finding it.
The bookmaker offers a live streaming feature for all of their sports fans. You can watch all events which have the streaming icon on them as long as you fulfill one of the two requirements:
- Have more than £1 in your account balance.
- You placed a wager within 48 hours of the stream you want to watch.
This feature is free of charge, which means that as long as you complete one of the two conditions above and you have a validated account with the bookie, you won’t have to pay any fees to watch the matches live from anywhere on your computer or mobile device. You won’t even have to place a bet on the event you want to watch beforehand, which is an advantage.
This is the bookmaker’s version of Quick Bet but for Football matches. If you think a goal would be scored in the next thirty seconds or one minute, you have the chance to bet on it. If the goal is scored in the forty-fifth second of the one minute, you will get a bigger payout than if it is scored in the tenth second after you place the SnapBet.
This feature is essentially the “Edit Bet” feature you are familiar with if you are an experienced bettor. If you are new to this, then you can add more selections to an already open wager with the help of this feature. All you have to do is choose which open bet you want to add to and select the “Choose a bet to edit” option. Once you add your selection or selections, you click on the Place Bet button once again.
Statistics and Results
NetBet has pages for the latest sports results and stats for each team/player and competition on everyone on the sports they provide wagering on. These features are perfect if you missed a match or want to know more about the games or players/teams you are betting on.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding NetBet’s Platform
What types of payment methods are available on NetBet?
The available payment options depend on where you are, but the main ones are debit cards, bank transfers, e-wallets, and prepaid cards.
What are the minimum and maximum limits I can withdraw?
The minimum amount you can withdraw is £10, while the maximum depends on the method you are using.
What are my withdrawal options?
While you have a more comprehensive range of deposit options, you can only withdraw via Trustly, EcoPayz, Debit card, and Wire Transfer.
What is the withdrawal processing time?
That depends on the method you are using, but it could be anytime from two to twelve days. The fastest withdrawal method is EcoPayz, which takes from two to four days to process.
Where can I get the NetBet mobile app?
You can download it by following the NetBet mobile site’s links on Android and iOS devices for free.
Is there a specific mobile sports offer?
Yes, there is. All you have to do is log in from the mobile app or site, opt-in, and place a bet of £10 or more at odds of 1.60 or higher to get a £10 free bet within twenty-four hours of bet settlement.
Does NetBet offer Virtual Sports?
Yes, they do. They provide virtual Football, Greyhounds, and Horse Racing with new events beginning every few minutes.
Final Conclusion on NetBet’s Sign Up Offers and Bonuses
NetBet offers its customers a wide range of betting options and different bonuses they can benefit from. New customers can get a welcome bonus on three types of platforms, including Sports, Casino, and Poker. The bookmaker also provides plenty of betting features, such as Add2Bet, SnapBet, Cash-out, Live streaming, in-play betting, Bet Maker, and statistics on every match or team/player. Some of the features are only available on mobile, but all of them are free-to-use. The platform offers customers a chance to receive one of the best online betting experiences in the UK and benefit from it. They are rivals with the best in the bookmaking business, and you won’t regret choosing their platform over another one, depending on your preferences.