18+ | Commercial Content | T&Cs apply | Begambleaware.org
Get Coral’s Sign Up Offer information with the help of our article. We will tell you everything you need to know about them to decide if you want to play on their platform.
Coral’s Current Sign Up Offers
- 1 Coral’s Current Sign Up Offers
- 2 Coral’s Additional Betting Features and Why You Should Sign Up
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Coral and their new customer offers
- 4 Final Verdict on Coral and their Sign Up Offers and Platform
Creating an Account at Coral and Receiving their Welcome Bonus
Before you can get the welcome bonus, you have to create an account at Coral. If you don’t know how to do that, don’t worry, we have simplified the process by giving you a guide map. All you have to do is follow the steps we have outlined below.
- Open the Coral online site and click on the yellow “Join” button on the page’s top.
- Fill out the three-step sign-up form with your account details and finish creating your account.
- Confirm your e-mail address and log into your account.
- Verify your account by providing the Coral Support Team’s required proof via live chat or e-mail (this is the fastest way to get your account activated).
- Choose a payment method that won’t interfere or make you ineligible for the welcome bonus and make your first deposit to your account balance.
- Get the bonus and start wagering on your favorite events.
For validating your account, you need to provide proofs of your identity via a copy of your Driving License or Passport where your photo, name, and age are visible. You will also need to prove your address by providing a copy of a recent utility bill, for example, where your name, address, and institution are visible. To verify your payment method, you need to provide a copy of a recent bank or card statement. You can send these documents via live chat or e-mail to the Coral Support team and await an e-mail stating that your account is validated.
Sports Betting Welcome Offer – Details and Conditions
Coral offers new customers £20 in free bets if you bet £5 on the Sportsbook. While it’s not the biggest welcome bonus, we have seen bookie provide new customers in the UK. It is worth it considering you are betting half the amount you would usually wager on other Sportsbooks. Below you can read about the actual conditions of the bonus.
- You have to place your qualifying bet with a stake of at least £5 on any sport offered by Coral.
- The minimum odds of the qualifying bet have to be 1.5, and if you place an ACCA, each selection has to have odds of a minimum of 1.5.
- You have two weeks to place the qualifying wager after you complete the registration process.
- Once you place the qualifying wager, you will get ger four times £5 in free bets, which equals £20.
- You have to use your free bets before they expire in one week.
- You won’t get the value of the free bet back as winnings.
- You can’t cash-out any of the free bets.
- You can’t withdraw your free bets; you will have to wager them in full on the allowed content.
Spending your Welcome Bonus on the Sportsbook and Winning
Once you get the welcome bonus, you can spend it on any Sportsbook event, both pre-game and in-play. You can stake the free bet on any wager, including a single and ACCA bet. Let’s say that you are wagering your bonus on a match between Sevilla and Barcelona and you bet that Barcelona will win. The odds aren’t much on a game like that one, but you never know. If the odds are 1.40 for Barcelona and you stake £15 on the match, your potential returns are £21, which means that if Barcelona wins, you will receive not only the full amount of your stake but also gain a profit of £6.
Spending your Welcome Bonus on the Sportsbook and Losing
If you wager the same stake as the example above in Barcelona and they end up losing to Sevilla, you won’t lose more than £15 no matter how much the odds are for any team. It would help if you calculated your potential returns and losses before you place a bet, so you know how much balance you would have either way to plan your future bets.
Casino Welcome Bonus – Details and Terms
If you are a fan of online Casino games, then Coral has a special offer for you. New customers get a £50 welcome bonus when they deposit and wager £10. There are specific conditions you have to follow to receive this bonus, and we have outlined all the important ones you should be aware of.
- You can benefit from this bonus only if you haven’t accepted a welcome bonus before and if you are a new customer over eighteen.
- If you deposited via an e-wallet (PayPal, Neteller, etc.) or prepaid card (Paysafecard), you wouldn’t be eligible for the welcome bonus.
- You have to stake a minimum of £10 on selected Casino, Slot, or Live Casino table games.
- The excluded games are listed in the bonus’s full terms and conditions, and we can’t list them all because they aren’t a couple.
- You can use the £50 welcome bonus on selected games listed in the full terms and conditions of the bonus.
- There is a 40x wagering requirement for this bonus, and you have to complete them within thirty days of receiving the bonus.
Bingo Welcome Bonus Terms and Conditions
All Bingo fans can get a £40 welcome bonus if they deposit and wager on the Bingo platform. Like all other bonuses, there are specific conditions you have to follow to receive the bonus.
- You have to be a new customer who hasn’t made their first deposit yet and have a validated Coral account.
- You have to spend at least £10 on Bingo tickets to receive the welcome bonus.
- You have to make a first deposit of at least £10 on a single transaction to your account.
- Spend £10 or more on Bingo tickets to receive your bonus.
- You will get the bonus once the Bingo games finish.
- You can only receive a maximum of £40 Bingo bonus, and you can only use it to buy Bingo tickets.
- Not all payment options are eligible for this welcome bonus so check the terms and conditions or contact customer support to see which methods are eligible.
- The Bingo bonus has a 4x wagering requirement, which you have to complete within two weeks of receiving it.
Poker New Customer Bonus and the Specific Conditions you Need to Know About
If you register and deposit to the Poker platform, you can receive £30 worth of Poker tickets. Here are the specific terms you will have to follow:
- You will need to make a minimum first deposit of £20 to your Poker account.
- You will receive a maximum of £30 Poker tickets in 6 x £5 Spins tickets.
- Poker tickets will be valid for two weeks.
- You can only get this offer if you are in the UK, over eighteen years old, and a successfully verified customer.
Coral also sometimes offers other Poker bonuses to its customers, which are popular and attractive. The welcome bonus might not be the best Poker bonus in the UK, but it’s enough to get you started if you like the bookmaker.
Coral’s Additional Betting Features and Why You Should Sign Up
Coral is a well-known bookmaker who offers customers the chance to benefit from more than their user-friendly platform or their exciting bonuses for new or existing customers. They have a wide array of sports you can bet on, including both popular and not-so-popular ones. Below we have described some of their best features and what you have to do to use them.
Build Your Bet
The Coral Bet Builder or so-called “Build Your Bet” is a popular feature, but it’s only available on Soccer (Football) matches. You can use it to combine multiple selections of the same game into an accumulator. The odds are calculated automatically, and you can only add up to six selections. The feature is free-to-use for all Coral customers, and you can access it by clicking on the match you like to wager on and then on the “Build Your Bet” link. This will let you add more selections to your wager, and once you type in the stake, you are all set.
Cash-out is a prevalent feature these days, and many people use it across the globe. It allows you to settle your wagers early and get some of your stakes back, depending on how the match is going. People use it for two main reasons: to secure their winnings by cashing out and prevent future losses. The feature is available on many markets, both pre-game and in-play, and you can use it how many times you like every day, as long as it doesn’t interfere with the terms and conditions of a bonus you are trying to complete.
Live Streaming and Betting
Live streaming is a must these days on any bookmaker platform because it allows you to have a front-row seat to the event from your own home’s comfort. If you are a registered customer with a verified account and have a positive balance on your account, you won’t have any problems watching live streams of events. If you don’t have a positive balance in your account, you have to make sure to have placed a bet on the Sportsbook within the last twenty-four hours, at least. In-play betting is directly connected to live streaming because, during the streams, you continuously have access to the in-play bets available for the game. You aren’t required to place a wager on the event pre-game or in-play, but the bookie will always keep that door open and give you options. Since you won’t watch in full-screen, you will see the available in-play markets right below the stream. There are plenty of in-play markets on multiple sports offered by Coral, and you won’t get bored at any time during the day or night.
The #YourCall feature is similar to the Build Your Bet feature. It predates it, and instead of having the available markets and odds displayed on the screen, you have to contact Coral via Twitter to request a wager. If they allow it, they will contact you back with a link to the bet slip to see the odds they provided for the wager you requested. When you click on the #YourCall link, you will see all the bets requested by other customers for the specific event you are interested in. Since the Build Your Bet feature was offered to customers, many people decided to use it instead of #YourCall. However, many customers still prefer the old-fashioned way of getting odds for bets that aren’t provided for the specific match or event, and the best part is that you can use this feature on all sports, not only Football.
Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Coral and their new customer offers
How can I contact Coral directly if I have a question or an issue?
You can contact them via live chat, e-mail, or phone number. If you need help, you can also see their Help page.
Is providing my information to Coral safe?
Ys, it is. They are one of the most secure platforms in the industry, and they have made a positive name for themselves over the years they operated.
Does Coral have a mobile app?
Yes, they do. You can download the app from their mobile site or the App Store on Android devices and iPhones/iPads.
Does Coral offer ACCA bonuses?
Yes, they do. You can check their Promotions page for more info on the current bonuses they offer.
Why do I have to confirm my account?
All bookmakers must confirm their customers’ identities to make sure everyone is legally participating in their platform.
Final Verdict on Coral and their Sign Up Offers and Platform
Coral is a well-known bookmaker, and they offer plenty of bonuses for both new and existing customers. They provide more than one or two bonuses per month, which is very good for Coral customers. In addition to the attractive bonuses and welcome offers, they also provide all the best sports betting features any customer would need to experience the best sports wagering. The platform they provide online and via mobile is user-friendly and easy-to-navigate. If you choose Coral to be your online bookmaker, you won’t regret it.